Two of these newscasts have already debuted today while the other three are set to debut later this afternoon. Here’s a special edition of the latest newscasts debuting this week.
Monday June 13th, 2016
- 7:00-8:00 AM: KVRR Morning News at 7:00 a.m.
- 8:00-9:00 AM: KVRR Morning News at 8:00 a.m.
KVRR in Fargo. The station debuted its first-ever local morning newscast today and is the ONLY local morning newscast on at that time in the market.
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM: NewsChannel 8 Midday
WFLA in Tampa. The station brought back its midday newscast that was once cancelled in 2013 and back then, it was a half-hour midday newscast at 11:30am. Its the area’s ONLY local newscast on at that time.
- 4:00-5:00 PM: News 4 New York at 4:00
- 4:00-5:00 PM: NBC 6 News at 4:00
- 4:00-5:00 PM: NBC Connecticut News at 4:00
WNBC in New York, WTVJ in Miami and WVIT in Hartford. NBC’s owned and operated stations finally add 4:00pm news in markets that they didn’t have before previously. Afterwards, it’ll just be WMAQ 5 in Chicago and KNTV 11 in San Francisco without 4:00pm news, even though WMAQ 5 is expanding to 4:00pm in August.
That’s it for this week. If there’s any more updates, we’ll let you know. Submit tips if you have any! Have a great week.